This work by Alex Hardman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at ivida.co.uk.
- @annahardman fraid so. Internet like it's 1999 18 hours ago
- @annahardman picmaster.co.uk :D 18 hours ago
- @andrewmaton it's your birthright man 1 week ago
- @ArbitraryLarry @ThePhilligan you be careful. Big O is tough manor yo 1 week ago
- Meh who needs FED's ???? wrapbootstrap.com 2 weeks ago
- @ArbitraryLarry I've had my eye on that event - but I've too much on (work/family). Cheers for the offer of the ticket though. Laterz 2 weeks ago
- Client side security best practices net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/clie… 2 weeks ago
- Bootstrap without the debt coderwall.com/p/wixovg 3 weeks ago
- Modeling Health Behavior Change: How to Predict and Modify the Adoption and Maintenance of Health Behaviors
- Quantitative Analysis of Culture Using Millions of Digitized Books
- If you build it, will they come? How researchers perceive and use web 2.0
- Academic Search Engine Optimization (ASEO): Optimizing Scholarly Literature for Google Scholar & Co
- Developing, Integrating and Delivering Successful Distributed Learning Environments For Your Students: Best Practices and Lessons Learned: The Good, the Bad and the Unexpected!
- Usage patterns of collaborative tagging systems
- It's good to blog.
- The value of using short-format podcasts to enhance learning and teaching
- Mind the skills gap: Information‐handling training for researchers
- Visualising learning design to foster and support good practice and creativity
- Using Arbor/ RGraph JS libaries for Data Visualisation
- 21st Century Research Profiles Presentation
- 21st Century Research Profiles Handout
- Handout - Using Technology To Enhance Your Teaching
- Technology Enabled Teaching
- Research2.0 Identity Management
- Technology Enabled Research
- Technology Enabled Research Handout
- Integrating Technology Into Researcher Training Slides
- Research Methods Online